3D Printing Application Engineer – Job Description
Massivit, a leading large scale additive manufacturing company, is looking for an enthusiastic, hands on, Application Engineer to join our application team.
As an Application Engineer you will be responsible for all 3D printing applications related issues, in cross-discipline domains, such as: Sales, R&D, Software, Marketing and Customer Support.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate, assist, and support the Sales team with technical expertise and information to potential customers.
- Responsible for sample producing.
- Performs part redesign towards 3D Printing technologies based on client files.
- Help our customers unlock the full potential of Additive Manufacturing by assisting with part design and production set-up.
- Preform application training to new customers.
- Assist the Marketing team with 3D models design and production for demos and tradeshows WW.
Desired skills and experience:
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent (Bachelor or Master) – advantage.
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic production environment and teamwork environment.
- Commercial mind-set and strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with computer aided design software.
- Experience with 3D printers.
- Experience in Professional & industrial additive manufacturing system.
- Knowledge and experience in Composite Molding – big advantage.
- Working On-site, Full-time
- Office is located in Lod
- Travel up to 20 % of the Time