- Design, synthesis, and characterization of innovative chemistry from the lab to the scale-up phases.
- Develop and implement new methods for evaluation & analysis.
- Route-cause analysis of failure modes and defining relevant corrective actions.
- Data handling: analysis, presentation, and report writing.
- Collaboration with various departments in the company
- Ph.D./M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Chemical/Material/Plastic Engineering – a must
- Experience in an industrial research lab
- Knowledge of photopolymers – highly advantageous
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in formulations preparation
- Experience in characterization techniques
- Experience in scale-up & chemical processes – highly advantageous
- Creative, self-motivated, proactive
- Ability to lead research independently.
- Ability to write test protocols and test documentation.
- A team player & cross-functional operation mode abilities
- Fluent English