PROVIDE YOUR FACULTY WITH NEXT-GEN ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES
Chemistry & Sciences | Mechanical Engineering
Art & Design | Architecture
Innovation demands next-gen technology. Equip your faculty with a cutting-edge, large-scale 3D printer to empower its goals in education and research.
Massivit’s advanced, large-volume, additive technology enables you to attain new academic milestones across a wide range of disciplines for your teaching or studying purposes. Fabricate custom-built parts and prototypes in any shape or size at high speed and with lower costs.
Benefits for Academic Faculties and Fab Labs:
- Save costs on consumables
- Produce large, custom parts and models with unlimited size and complex geometries
- Produce scale one mockups and concept prototypes
Formulate new discoveries. Contribute to additive manufacturing milestones and software development.
Benefits for Research Teams:
• Conduct research on thermoset, thixotropic photopolymers using Massivit’s Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology
• Develop advanced algorithms for slicing software
• Learn from existing large-scale applications already used across 40 countries
• Join our Beta processes!