Business Development manager – Israel
As our Business Development Manager, you will work closely with the company’s C-Level team to develop, communicate, execute, and sustain the company’s long-term and short-term strategic initiatives.
If you can build multimillion-dollar collaborations with large companies that will lead MASSIVit to new markets and applications, If you can understand complex technology, hustle to find and create opportunities and think quickly and creatively in a room full of customer executives, join our team to help impact the future of 3D printing.
- Build a portfolio of high-growth, high-reward collaborations from the ground up by identifying targets, developing relationships, finding opportunities, scoping, and negotiating deals.
- Create partnerships with key players in the 3D industry: material, software (Pre-Print, Print, Post Print), and hardware development companies to leverage business.
- Lead commercial activities, including market scoping and product market fit analysis.
- Scope strategic accounts/large customer project opportunities, develop proposals and negotiate contracts with some of the biggest manufacturers in the world.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to research, propose, and develop new applications to facilitate growing the next big 3D printing business.
- Guide and support the sales team to help develop plans and strategies for acquiring new customers and business opportunities.
- Interpret long-term plans into short-term initiatives.
- Identify strategic risks and mitigations.
- 3D printing experience – must (4 to 6 years)
- Execution-focused and results-oriented rather than just strategy.
- Work well independently and as part of a high-performing team.
- Have conceived and built organizations, initiatives, or projects from scratch.
- Expert in coordinating people and resources not directly under your control.
- Can craft productive partnerships that align incentives for mutual growth.
- Ability to blend a high level of technical prowess with exceptional customer-facing skills.
- Immersed in technology and can dive into details whether about technical components or business models.
- Smooth diplomat as well as a tough negotiator.
- Ability to Identify and harness business opportunities outside the status quo.
- Have a history of building a personal network of customers in your industry.
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with customers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Engineering or equivalent field
- 3D CAD industry experience – An advantage
- Industrial manufacturing experience – An advantage
- MBA – advantage
- Travel approx. 30%