Customer Support Engineer – Israel
- Serve as a professional focal for customers.
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents. investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing.
- Develop and maintain information about our current and future products for customers (user manual, site preparation).
- Be an expert on the products or services and keep up to date with changes, train the global staff accordingly.
- Serve as account manager to strategic customers.
- Implement customer service policies in the organization.
- Communication skills that allow you to interact, support and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, as well as a can-do approach.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact, and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what the customers require.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal presentation, especially when face-to-face with customers
- Strong background dealing with capital equipment – a MUST.
- Excellent technical abilities.
- Background in 3D – an advantage.
- Work experience of at least 2 years as a customer support engineer.
- Electronics or machine engineering degree an advantage.
- Travel – approx 30%