TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CREATE A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU (OR “CUSTOMER”) AND MASSIVIT 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (“MASSIVIT“) (THE “AGREEMENT”). PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. DO NOT SIGN A PURCHASE ORDER (THE “PURCHASE ORDER”) UNTIL YOU CAREFULLY READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREOF. BY SIGNING THE PURCHASE ORDER YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREOF. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF TOGETHER WITH THE PURCHASE ORDER (THE “PURCHASE DOCUMENTS“) CONSTITUTE THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MASSIVIT, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Chapter 1 – General
- Representations. You represent to Massivit and undertake as follows: (i) you have the capabilities, the means and the required economic resources in order to fulfill your obligations under these Purchase Documents; (ii) the execution, delivery and performance of these Purchase Documents will not result in the breach or violation of any law or regulation applicable to you, or any contract or commitment by which you are bound; and (iii) you hereby undertake and are responsible to cause, prior to actual delivery of the Purchased Products (as defined below) that your site, including your cyber thereat protection systems shall meet the requirements specified in Site Requirements Chapter below, and any such preparations or maintenance will not result in the breach or violation of any law or regulation applicable to you.
- Title and Ownership. Title to a printer and/or printing materials purchased according to any signed Purchased Order (“Printer” and “Printing Materials”, respectively), shall be transferred from Massivit to you, and the License to the Software (as defined below), , shall be granted from Massivit to you, only after actual receipt by Massivit of the total price of the purchased products (as specified in the Purchase Order) in full (“Purchased Products”). Until the title to the Printer is fully transferred in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Documents, you shall not create any floating or fixed charge, lien, or other encumbrance in favor of a third party in relation to the Printer or any part thereof. It is hereby clarified that Printing Materials shall be on a non-returnable and non-refundable basis, and Customer shall not be entitled to receive any refund from Massivit for any Printing Materials supplied to it by Massivit.
The term “Software” herein shall mean the Front End Software installed in the Printer and the Massivit SMART slicer, and shall also include all revisions, corrections, modifications, enhancements, improvements, updates and/or upgrades thereto.
- Training and Installation. A skilled employee of Massivit shall train your employees, during the installation of the Printer and Software with respect to the operation and use of the Printer, the maintenance thereof, and familiarity with the working process. You shall ensure that an adequate number of English-speaking employees with said skills and experience will be available for the training.
- (i) Failure to pay any amount in accordance with any Purchase Order signed and executed by a Customer (“Binding PO”) on the due date, for a period exceeding three (3) business days, will be subject to a late charge of 1% per month (12% per year), or the maximum lawful rate, whichever is less, compounded monthly, until paid in full. In addition, failure to pay any amount in accordance with any Binding PO on the due date shall entitle Masssivit to act in remote, in order to deactivate the prepress software; (ii) The Customer is solely responsible for payment of any taxes (including, without limitation, sales or use taxes, Value Added Taxes, customs duties, employee-related taxes, intangible taxes, and property taxes, withholding taxes, and only excluding taxes related to Massivit’s income) resulting from the acceptance, delivery and shipment of any of the Purchased Products, or from the possession and use of any of the Purchased Products. If such taxes are required to be withheld the Customer shall pay an amount to Massivit such that the net amount payable to Massivit after withholding of taxes shall equal the amount that would have been otherwise payable under the Purchase Documents. The Customer agrees to hold Massivit harmless from all claims and liabilities arising from the Customer’s failure to report or pay, any such taxes; (iii) Until the title to the Printer is fully transferred in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Documents, Customer shall not create any floating or fixed charge, lien, or other encumbrance in favor of a third party in relation to the Printer or any part thereof.
- Reservation of Rights. Other than the rights explicitly granted in these Purchase Documents, you shall have no other rights, express or implied, in the Products, or any part thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that the Printer, the Software and the Printing Material are commercially valuable and proprietary to Massivit, and you agree and undertake not to: (i) use the Printer, the Software or the Printing Material, or part thereof, other than as set out in these Purchase Documents; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form the Software’s source code, and/or the Printer or part thereof and/or reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Printing Material ; (iii) modify, revise, enhance, or alter the Printer, the Software or the Printing Material; (iv) copy or allow copies of the Printer, the Software or the Printing Material to be made; and (v) use any backup or archival copies of the Software, or allow any third party to use such copies, for any purpose other than to replace an original copy in the event of the destruction of such foregoing software components, if the Software becomes defective, and not to install the Software in any other computer system other than the Printer or designated computers, without Massivit’s express prior written authorization. Without derogating from any remedies available to Massivit under these Purchase Documents, in the event of a breach of the above restrictions, the Warranty (as defined below) shall expire with immediate effect, and the license granted to you in accordance with these Purchase Documents, including the User License Agreement, shall be immediately and automatically revoked by Massivit.
- Warranty. For a period of 12 (twelve) months after the Effective Date (the “Warranty Period“), Massivit warrants that the Products, not including the print heads or the Printing Materials Products (the “Covered Products”) shall materially conform to the specifications detailed below (the “Warranty“). Subject to the provisions of this Section, the Warranty during the Warranty Period shall include repair of errors, replacement of damaged parts, including the related labor. In the event that you know or find out of an error in the Covered Products, you shall immediately notify Massivit of such error. You hereby undertake to use the Covered Products in a reasonable manner, and in full adherence with the instructions of Massivit, including, without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, to strictly use the Printing Materials only and not any other material while using the Printer. In order to enable Massivit to meet its responsibilities under the Warranty, you undertake to provide full access to the Purchased Products, including the option of remote connection through the internet, if applicable and free access to verify that the Purchased Products, if applicable, are operated by your employees who were trained by Massivit, and not to use the Purchased Products for other purposes than its designated purpose. In addition, you shall also be responsible to verify that the Purchased Products shall be operated in a safe and professional manner, in accordance with safety procedures and rules, and applicable environmental legislation, as updated from time to time, while adhering with laws and regulations published by any authority which apply to products such as the Purchased Products, and the instructions and procedures provided by Massivit, from time to time. In the event that during the Warranty Period, a service call, error or damage to the Purchased Products, are caused due to negligence, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, or unauthorized repair, replacement of a component, integration or installation, or by the use or attempted use of the Purchased Products, or part thereof, other than for the specific purpose, which is printing of large format objects, as described in the website of Massivit, and in complete compliance with the terms of these Purchase Documents, errors caused by the electricity infrastructure, you shall bear the costs of such repair, or any other work, including the cost of the materials and labor, in accordance with the applicable price list of Massivit at the time.
- Limitation of Liability. OTHER THAN THE WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY STATED HEREIN, MASSIVIT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PURCHAED PRODUCTS INCLUDING THE PRINTER, LICENSES AND PRINTING MATERIALS, OR ANY PART THEREOF, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR OR BUG FREE. THE WARRANTIES STATED IN THIS SECTION ARE MASSIVIT’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES PERTAINING TO THE PURCHASED PRODUCTS INCLUDING THE PRINTER, PRINTING MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE, AND MASSIVIT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Massivit shall not be liable (whether under contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) to you or to any third party, for any bodily injury of any kind loss or damage, derived from indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss or damage to business earnings, lost profits or goodwill and lost or damaged data or documentation or bodily injury, suffered by any person, arising from or related with or connected to these Purchase Documents, including without limitation, services, customization, delivery, installation, use or performance of the purchased products including the Printer and the Software, or any part thereof. Without derogating from the above, if Massivit is found liable (whether under contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise), the cumulative liability of Massivit for all claims whatsoever related to these Purchase Documents, and including the Purchased Products, and services or otherwise, arising out of these Purchase Documents, shall not exceed the payments actually paid by you for the use of the Purchased Products, during the period of six (6) months preceding the event giving rise to such liability. The limitation hereof is intended to apply to all claims made by or on your behalf, without regard to which other provisions of these Purchase Documents have been breached or have proved ineffective.
- Insurance. For such period as the Printer shall be in your possession and/or responsibility, including until the full payment of the total Purchased Products price, you shall insure the Printer for full replacement cost value against all insurable risks, including against such damages, losses and risks associated with the Purchased Products (including, without limitation, product liability and professional liability coverage, contractual liability, third party liability, etc.), and in such amounts, as are reasonable and prudent in light of the nature and extent of your business (the “Insurances“). Customer shall include Massivit as additional insured and beneficiary under the Insurances All Insurances shall include a waiver of subrogation in favor of Massivit, shall be primary and noncontributory, and shall not be cancelled or not renewed without a 30 days prior written notification to Massivit. Upon request, Customer shall provide certificate of insurance evidencing such Insurances. In addition, the Customer acknowledges that Massivit may (but is not required to) insure and/or perform factoring to any future payments due by Customer, and the Customer undertakes to provide any information and data required by any insurer and/or factoring services provider.
- Intellectual Property. For the purpose of these Purchase Documents, the term “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intangible legal rights, including, under patent law, copyright law, semiconductor chip protection law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, publicity rights law, privacy rights law and any and all other proprietary rights, as well as any and all applications, renewals, extensions, restorations and re-instatements thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide, titles and interests recognized by any jurisdiction, evidenced by or embodied in all: (i) inventions (regardless of patentability and whether or not reduced to practice), improvements thereto, and patents, patent applications, and patent disclosures, together with all reissuances, continuations, continuations in part, revisions, extensions, and reexaminations thereof; (ii) trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos, trade names, and corporate names, together with translations, adaptations, derivations, and combinations thereof, including goodwill associated therewith, and applications, registrations, and renewals in connection therewith; (iii) any work of authorship, regardless of copyrightability, copyrightable works, copyrights (including moral rights) and applications, registrations, and renewals in connection therewith; (iv) trade secrets and Confidential Information, as defined in Section 10 herein; and (v) other proprietary rights and any other similar rights, in each case on a worldwide basis, and copies and tangible embodiments thereof, in whatever form or medium; All intellectual property evidenced by or embodied in or related to the Purchased Products shall be owned solely and exclusively by Massivit (“Massivit’s Intellectual Property”). All such Massivit’s Intellectual Property disclosed to you shall be used by you solely for fulfilling the performance under these Purchase Documents and for no other purpose and shall be returned immediately to Massivit upon the expiration or termination of these Purchase Documents.
- Confidential Information. For the purpose of these Purchase Documents, the term “Confidential Information” means any material or information, disclosed by Massivit orally, visually or in writing relating to these Purchase Documents, the terms hereof, as well as to Massivit’s research, development, trade secrets and business operations and affairs, including, without limitation, any and all specifications, formulas, prototypes, computer programs (source and/or object code) and any and all records, data, ideas, methods, techniques, processes and projections, plans, marketing information, materials, financial statements, memoranda, analyses, notes, legal documents and other data and information (in whatever form), and which Massivit treats as confidential. You hereby acknowledge that title to all Confidential Information shall remain at all times with Massivit. In addition, you acknowledge that, except as otherwise provided herein, such Confidential Information is provided to you on an “as-is” basis and Massivit makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or completeness of such information. You shall not divulge any Confidential Information (including the existence of, this Agreement) to any person except to your own employees with a need to know the same. The provisions set forth in this Section 10 shall not extend to information which was rightfully in the possession of you prior to the commencement of the negotiations leading to these Purchase Documents, or which is already public knowledge or becomes so at a future date (other than as a result of a breach of your confidentiality obligations set forth herein). You shall ensure that your employees and subcontractors are aware of and comply with the provisions of this Section 10 and shall remain liable at all times for any acts or omissions of its employees or subcontractors. You shall establish and maintain, using a strict degree of care, sufficient security measures and procedures for securing safe custody of the Confidential Information and for the prevention of unauthorized access thereto or use thereof. Your obligations under this Section 10 shall survive the expiration or termination of these Purchase Documents perpetually.
- Amendments. Massivit reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to add new or additional terms or conditions to the Purchase Order.. Massivit is obligated to inform the Customer for any such modification (the “Amendment Notice”). The Customer has 14 days to object to the Amendment Notice and exit from the Agreement. If no objection notice of Customer is received within the period of 14 days from the Amendment Notice, the modification shall considered adopted. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement
- Waivers. Any waiver of any right or default hereunder shall be effective only if made in writing and in the instance given and shall not operate as or imply a waiver of any similar right or default on any subsequent occasion. No waiver by Massivit of any breach or series of breaches or defaults in performance by the Customer, and no failure, refusal or neglect of Massivit to exercise any right, power or option given to it hereunder or to insist upon strict compliance with or performance of the Customer’s obligations under these Purchase Documents shall constitute a waiver of the provisions of these Purchase Documents.
- Assignment. You shall not assign, sub-license, subcontract, charge or otherwise encumber any of your rights or obligations under these Purchase Documents, without the prior written consent of Massivit.
- Severability. Any Sections herein are devisable, and in the event either are found or ruled invalid, void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such Section shall be amended to the extent required to render it valid, legal and enforceable, or deleted if no such amendment is feasible, and such amendment or deletion shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions hereof.
- Headings and Annexes. The headings and sub-headings contained in these Purchase Documents are for convenience and reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation herein. The Exhibits in these Purchase Documents are incorporated by reference and made an indivisible part hereof.
- Termination. Massivit may terminate this Purchase Documents by giving you written notice, if: (i) you are in breach or default of any material provision of these Purchase Documents, including, without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, any failure to pay any payment due to Massivit pursuant to these Purchase Documents, and you fail to cure the breach or default within seven (7) days after being given written notice specifying details of the breach or default and requiring the same to be remedied; (ii) you become insolvent or if bankruptcy, winding up, receivership or similar proceedings are commenced or issued by or against you.
- Effect of termination. Upon termination of these Purchase Documents as a result of a breach or violation of these Purchase Documents by you, these Purchase Documents shall terminate with immediate effect, and you shall: (i) cease all use of the Printer and Software; (ii) return, at your own cost, the Printer and the Software and all copies thereof, as well as any and all documentation and confidential information and any part thereof within your possession, to Massivit; (iii) certify in writing to Massivit that all copies and partial copies of the Software and confidential Information and Documentation have been either returned to Massivit or otherwise erased or destroyed and deleted from any computer libraries or storage devices and are no longer in use by you; and (iv) Massivit shall be entitled to act in remote, in order to deactivate the prepress software. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the following Sections in this Agreement shall survive any termination of the Purchase Documents: 5, 7, 9, 10, 18, 20, 21 and 25 through 32.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Purchase Documents shall be construed and governed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and only the courts in Tel Aviv, Israel shall have jurisdiction in any conflict or dispute arising hereof.
- Force Major. Except for Customer’s obligations to pay Company, neither party herein shall be liable to the other party hereto for any failure or delay in performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, labor disputes, strikes, lockouts, shortages of or inability to obtain labor, energy, raw materials or supplies, war, riot, pandemic, act of God or governmental action.
- Notices. All notices and other communications given or made pursuant hereto shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given or made as of the date delivered or transmitted, and shall be effective upon receipt, if delivered personally, sent by air courier, or sent by electronic transmission, with confirmation received.
Chapter 2 – User License Agreement
- . It is agreed and clarified that the licenses to the Software granted herein, is subject to timely payment of all payments due and debts which you are and/or shall be required to pay from time to time to Massivit (each such payment or debt, a “Debt”). In the event any Debt shall not be timely paid the license granted herein to the Software shall immediately and automatically be revoked.
- Massivit grants you and you accept, subject to your full payment, pursuant to the relevant applicable Purchase Agreement, and under Massivit’s own discretion, a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, fully revocable, right and license to the Software (the “License“). Except as expressly and unambiguously permitted by this Agreement, you shall not, nor permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) copy, modify, or distribute the Software; or (ii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of the Software. You shall maintain and not remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Software. You understand that Massivit may modify or discontinue offering the Software at any time. The Software is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties.
- It is your sole responsibility at your exclusive cost and expense to provide all hardware and software, needed for the proper use of the prepress software. The minimum requirements needed for the proper operation of the prepress software are specified below (the “Minimum Requirements“).
- The Minimum Requirements for SMART slicer: (a) Windows 7, 8, 10, 64 bits PC with at least 20 GB of free space available; (b) Intel i7 or higher with at least 16 GB and 4 cores; and (c) any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. with At least 4 GB of memory.
- The Software is NOT FOR SALE and is and shall remain the sole property of Massivit. The Software is a valuable trade secret of Massivit and any disclosure or unauthorized use thereof will cause irreparable harm and loss to Massivit. All rights, titles and interests in and to the Software, and to any part thereof, including associated Intellectual Property rights and interest in and to the Software, evidenced by or embodied in and/or attached/connected/related to the Software, are and will remain with Massivit. This Agreement does not convey to you an interest in or to the Software, or any part thereof, but only a limited right of use revocable in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver of Massivit’s intellectual property rights under any law.
- Any third-party proprietary information contained within the Software is subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- The Software includes third-party software elements known as detailed in Exhibit A attached hereto, as may be amended by Massivit from time to time.
- Because the Software may contain defects, you are responsible for establishing backup, log, batch, review and other procedures controls appropriate to maintain the integrity and continuity of your operations, including the system on which the Software is installed.
- THE SOFTWARE MAY CONTAIN DEFECTS, FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ITS SPECIFICATIONS, AND PRODUCE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS RESULTS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND FOR VERIFYING ANY OUTPUT RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SOFTWARE IF YOU INTEND TO USE OR RELY ON SUCH OUTPUT. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY. MASSIVIT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL MASSIVIT, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY RESPECT FOR COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF AND/OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED OR ACTUAL PROFITS, DATA, GOODWILL OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, ARISING IN ANY MANNER FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO THE USE OF AND/OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. YOUR SOLE RECOURSE IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SOFTWARE IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT.
- WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM SECTION 30 ABOVE, IF MASSIVIT IS FOUND LIABLE (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE), MASSIVIT’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR ACTION OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THESE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, DURING THE PERIOD OF SIX (6) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. THE LIMITATION HEREOF IS INTENDED TO APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS MADE BY OR ON YOUR BEHALF, WITHOUT REGARD TO WHICH OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN BREACHED OR HAVE PROVED INEFFECTIVE.
- You may terminate the License and the License Agreement including in Chapter 2 hereto at any time by destroying the prepress software and all copies thereof. None of the fees paid by you to Massivit shall be refunded, in case of such termination by you.
Third Party Software
Third Party Notices
- The following statements refer to Mono.Cecil, Newtonsoft.Json, OpenTK , SharpCompress, Splat, Squirrel, pmp.lib, Arduino Uploader, IntelHexFormatReader (licensed under the MIT license)
Mono.Cecil: © 2022 Mono Project
Newtonsoft.json: © 2022 Newtonsoft
OpenTK: Copyright (c) 2006-2019 Stefanos Apostolopoulos for the Open Toolkit project.
SharpCompress: LICENSE Copyright (c) 2000 – 2011 The Legion Of The Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org)
Splat: Copyright (c) .NET Foundation and Contributors
Sqirrel: Copyright (c) 2012 GitHub, Inc.
Pmp.lib: Copyright (C) 2011-2020 the Polygon Mesh Processing Library developer,
Copyright (C) 2001-2005 by Computer Graphics Group, RWTH Aachen
Arduino Uploader: Copyright (c) 2016 Sorunome
IntelHexFormatReader: Copyright (c) 2016 Christophe Diericx
- The following statements refer to Assimp, ActiViz .Net, Opencv, (licensed under the 3-Clause BSD license)
Assimp: Copyright (c) 2006-2015 assimp team
ActiViz .Net: Copyright (c) 2017 Kitware Inc. & Kitware SAS
Opencv: Copyright (C) 2000-2020, Intel Corporation, all rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2009-2011, Willow Garage Inc., all rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2009-2016, NVIDIA Corporation, all rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2010-2013, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., all rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2015-2016, OpenCV Foundation, all rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2015-2016, Itseez Inc., all rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2019-2020, Xperience AI, all rights reserved
“3-Clause BSD” – https://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause
- The following statements refer to DotNetBrowser (licensed under the LGPL V2.0 license)
Copyright notice: © 2022 TeamDev. All rights reserved
- The following statements refer to DotNetBrowser (licensed under the LGPL V2.1 license)
Copyright notice: © 2022 TeamDev. All rights reserved
- The following statements refer to Qt5, AForge.Video (licensed under the LGPL V3.0 license)
Qt5: Copyright (C) 2013 Digia Plc and/or its subsidiary(-ies).
AForge.Video: Copyright © AForge.NET, 2006-2013
“LGPLV3.0” – https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.html
- The following statement refers to DeltaCompressionDotNet, SerialPortStream (licensed under the Microsoft Public License)
SerialPortStream: Copyright © Jason Curl 2012-2016
” Microsoft Public License ” – https://opensource.org/licenses/MS-PL
- The following statement refers to ColorSlider (licensed under the Code Project Open License 1.02)
Copyright notices: Copyright (c) 2017 Fabrice Lacharme
“Code Project Open License (CPOL) 1.02” – https://www.codeproject.com/info/cpol10.aspx
- The following statement refers to Boost, Clipper (licensed under the Boost Software License)
Clipper: Copyright ©2010-2022 Angus Johnson
” Boost Software License” – https://www.boost.org/users/license.html
- The following statement refers to rply.lib (licensed under the RPly 0.7.4 license)
Copyright notice: Copyright (c) Alex Gaynor and individual contributors. All rights reserved.
- The following statement refers to AForge.Video.FFMPEG (licensed under the BtbN license)
Copyright notice: Copyright 2020-2021 BtbN [email protected]
Copyright © AForge.NET, 2009-2011
- The following statement refers to Service Stack (licensed under the Service Stack license)
Copyright notice: Copyright (c) ServiceStack Inc. 2022
“Service Stack” – https://servicestack.net/terms
- The following statement refers to Telerik (licensed under the Telerik license)
Copyright notice: Copyright © 2022 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.