JOIN OUR PASSIONATE & PROFESSIONAL TEAM
Explore OUR open positions
3D Printing Application Engineer -Israel office
About The Position
Massivit, a leading large scale additive manufacturing company, is looking for an enthusiastic, hands on, Application Engineer to join our application team.
As an Application Engineer you will be responsible for all 3D printing applications related issues, in cross-discipline domains, such as: Sales, R&D, Software, Marketing and Customer Support.
In this role you will:
· Collaborate, assist, and support the Sales team with technical expertise and information to potential customers.
· Responsible for sample producing.
· Performs part redesign towards 3D Printing technologies based on client files.
· Help our customers unlock the full potential of Additive Manufacturing by assisting with part design and production set-up.
· Preform application training to new customers.
Assist the Marketing team with 3D models design and production for demos and tradeshows WW.
· Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
· Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent (Bachelor or Master) – advantage.
· Comfortable to work in a dynamic production environment and teamwork environment.
· Commercial mind-set and strong communication skills.
· Minimum of 1 year experience with computer aided design software.
· Experience with 3D printers.
· Experience in Professional & industrial additive manufacturing system.
· Knowledge and experience in Composite Molding – big advantage.
· Working On-site, Full-time
· Travel up to 20 % of the Time
Apply for this position
Want to learn more about who we are? Check out our About Us page. Massivit has been listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange since February 2021.
Our team is composed of visionary industry experts who are always keen to bring new talent onboard. Join us in shaping the future of 3D printing!